About John Slosberg
- Professional practitioner for nearly twenty years.
- Nationally certified and state licensed by the Oregon Medical Board.
- Graduate of the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM) Master's level program (1997). Recently rated the #1 Acupuncture school in America.
- Oversaw the personal practice of OCOM co-founder – a senior level practitioner with more than 30 years experience – on several occasions.
- Sensitive, patient-centric approach to needling minimizes discomfort for those with an aversion to needles.
- One of Oregon’s most experienced MPT practitioners. (MPT is used to enhance acupuncture results and as a standalone treatment for children and patients with a serious aversion to needles)
- Has completed over 250 hours of MPT training regimen under MPT founder Malvin Finkelstein, L.Ac. The first, and currently only practitioner to be awarded certification in MPT.
- Comprehensive and robust referral network encompassing Physical therapists, Naturopathic Physicians, Herbalists, Homeopaths, Massage therapists, and Chiropractors.
Schedule an appointment today for your initial consultation.